MADRID – A parasite common in Asian bees has spread to Europe and the Americas and is behind the mass disappearance of honeybees in many countries, says a Spanish scientist who has been studying the phenomenon for years.
The culprit is a microscopic parasite called nosema ceranae said Mariano Higes, who leads a team of researchers at a government-funded apiculture centre in Guadalajara, the province east of Madrid that is the heartland of Spain’s honey industry.
- Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency, Normalization
- From The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
- Where Our Tax Money Goes
- Site Theme Change
- Memorializing Our Democatic Party Benefactors on Christmas
- Fossil Fuel Reserve Estimates
- Hussein Care For The Younger Set
- Obama Administration’s Health Care Plan
- The Governor and the Train Set
- The Beginning of the New American Oligarchy, First Edition
March 2020 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Bruce Company
Header ImageMasthead logo image taken just after dawn: 1978, Lower Hadlock, Washington. Nikon F, 52mm lens. Cropped for logo 2001.