What Does Joe Biden and Barack Hussein Obama Know that We Do Not?
What lies behind Biden’s promise in his cryptic remarks may be something worse than we can now see.
The Democratic vice presidential nominee warns of a crisis at the second of his two Seattle fund-raisers. He mentions the Middle East and Russia as possibilities.
Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.
I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, and he’s (Obama) gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you – NOT financially to help him – we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”
Gird your loins. We’re gonna win with your help, God willing, we’re gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It’s like cleaning the Augean stables, man.
I’ll take a stab at interpreting what this crisis might be. First, let’s remember what is happening right now globally with this Democrat-induced financial crisis.
Second, domestically, according to Patrick Buchanan in Obama’s First 100 Days, we can expect the following:
Defense spending will be slashed 25% according to Barny Frank. This in an already tight military budget. Gone will be any weapons modernization, gone will be the US nuclear arsenal, gone will be much of the already-shrinking Navy’s fleet, and gone will be most of the voluntary Army and Marines now serving.
- Swift amnesty for 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens and a drive to make them citizens and register them, as in the Bill Clinton years. This will mean that Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona will soon move out of reach for GOP presidential candidates, as has California.
- Border security will go on the backburner, and America will have a virtual open border with a Mexico of 110 million.
- Taxes will be raised on the top 5 percent of wage-earners, who now carry 60 percent of the U.S. income tax burden, and tens of millions of checks will be sent out to the 40 percent of wage-earners who pay no federal income tax. Like the man said, redistribute the wealth, spread it around.
- Social Security taxes will be raised on the most successful among us, and capital gains taxes will be raised from 15 percent to 20 percent. The Bush tax cuts will be repealed, and death taxes reimposed.
- Two or three more liberal activists of the Ruth Bader Ginsberg-John Paul Stevens stripe will be named to the Supreme Court. U.S. district and appellate courts will be stacked with “progressives.”
- Special protections for homosexuals will be written into all civil rights laws, and gays and lesbians in the military will be invited to come out of the closet. “Don’t ask, don’t tell” will be dead.
- The homosexual marriages that state judges have forced California, Massachusetts and Connecticut to recognize, an Obama Congress or Obama court will require all 50 states to recognize.
- A “Freedom of Choice Act” nullifying all state restrictions on abortions will be enacted. America will become the most pro-abortion nation on earth.
- Affirmative action – hiring and promotions based on race, sex and sexual orientation until specified quotas are reached – will be rigorously enforced throughout the U.S. government and private sector.
- Universal health insurance will be enacted, covering legal and illegal immigrants, providing another powerful magnet for the world to come to America, if necessary by breaching her borders.
- A federal bailout of states (think California) and municipalities to keep state and local governments spending up could come in December or early next year.
- The first trillion-dollar deficit will be run in the first year of an Obama presidency. It will be the first of many.
Additionally domestically, we can also expect the enactment of some form of the “Fairness Doctrine”. Dissenting voices (Fox News, internet blogs, talk radio, etc.) will be silenced, one way or another. We will only have the MSN’s (Main Stream Media) word for it that what they tell us IS actually the whole truth, and what they tell us IS what is going on in the world.
Third, the global effects of this current financial crisis are devastating national economies. Ho hum… most of us would say. We are usually only concerned if something external will (or is) effecting our daily lives, so why should we be concerned if some one else’s economy sucks? They’ll just have to cut back a bit on their spending, right? Wrong. Beyond the effects we see today, what we will see tomorrow will be much more profound.
We are now witnessing the beginnings of national bankruptcy. Yes that’s right, whole nations are on the verge of becoming totally broke, with worthless money – Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Romnia (Romania), Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, and Venezuela.
As Spengler points out in the above article, we, the American public are the engine that drives the world economy. When we stop buying, globally speaking, not only are factories shut or production cut, but the raw materials used cut. When the raw materials are cut, the commodities markets tank. When the commodities markets tank, many nations (which manage/run/own) those raw materials have no money to spend in their already shaky economies.
How are these nations going to feed their people, provide for the elderly, keep the hospitals open, and so on… and importantly, how are those nations politicians going to stay in power? How will they react, should their populace become restless? What do they do to forestall that eventuality?
For the answer to the dilemma facing those leaders, it comes down to two things: What do they have to lose? What has been their long-term national agenda? What those politicians do not want to lose is their power. How will they keep it? The way all politicians keep power in times of crisis: by rallying their supporters/populations around them… by creating a fever pitch centered on some long-held emotional issue.
Which brings us almost full circle to Obama’s Crisis. Think Iran… Of all the nations mentioned above, Iran’s theocratic politicians stand to lose the most, if they do nothing, and to gain the most, if they act. This is one of the reasons we see Iran leading the charge to lower oil (a raw material – traded in the commodities markets) production and keep prices high. That tactic failing, Iran has nothing to lose…
Spengler quotes this from Hitler just after he invaded Poland:
We have nothing to lose, but much indeed to gain. As a result of the constraints forced upon us, our economic position is such that we cannot hold out for more than a few years. Goering can confirm this. We have no other choice, we must act… At no point in the future will Germany have a man with more authority than I. But I could be replaced at any moment by some idiot or criminal… The morale of the German people is excellent. It can only worsen from here.
For Iran an the Shiite Movement, especially the sect which believes in the return of the 12th Iman, there is no longer a choice. Since a good deal of the surrounding countries have large Shiite populations, they will move to unite them. This will mean war with Saudia Arabia and Iraq. As the opposing Sunnis arise to this challenge, other Arab Muslim nations will join the fray. As Syria, Lebanon, Jordan are drawn in with the rest of the smaller nations, Israel will be caught in the middle.
Here we get to the Crisis. What will Obama/Biden do? What can they do, after having crippled the U.S. military? Would they defend Israel? What with? Here’s where Biden’s comment comes in: it will definitely not be apparent why Obama leaves Israel to the mercies of the Arabs. Obama supporters are going to have to come out to say to us why the sacrifice of Israel is necessary for World Peace. After Israel is wiped away – and no Americans are harmed in the process – they can claim they were right. Even Joe can see that would happen, and he’s only an ordinary guy – unlike the Anointed Elite who see only their too-long noses.
And then every one of them will Proclaim a New Era of World
Whirled Peas Peace. Oh, the Joy! Sure 5 million Jews died, but hey, the World’s at Peace now, they can say. Just a Small Sacrifice, anyway. Naturally, this Joy will be shortly tempered by demands on Europe and the U.S. for this and that from the Islamic Shiite agenda. Demands that will – in the U.S. at least – be extremely unpopular.
The Shiites, now in control of a good deal of the world’s oil supply will threaten to cut it off or severely restrict it. Now what will the Anointed One do? Follow his FDR role model: as FDR got the U.S. out of the Great Depression by entering WW II, so will Obama get us into WW III to end the Second U.S. Depression he and his fellow Democrats created in their quest for total power over all our lives.
So you want to vote these two guys into the most powerful office in the world, simply because you don’t like Republicans, because you want Change, because you feel Democrats led by the One will do a “better job”? Are you nuts? They are the ones who created this whole mess from stem to stern, and now you want to see what else they can do? Think the Draft. Think all-out nuclear war. Think Hell – especially after both Russia and China get dragged in.