- Think you know about slavery? You don’t.
- Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency, Normalization
- From The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
- Where Our Tax Money Goes
- Site Theme Change
- Memorializing Our Democatic Party Benefactors on Christmas
- Fossil Fuel Reserve Estimates
- Hussein Care For The Younger Set
- Obama Administration’s Health Care Plan
- The Governor and the Train Set
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Bruce Company
Header ImageMasthead logo image taken just after dawn: 1978, Lower Hadlock, Washington. Nikon F, 52mm lens. Cropped for logo 2001.
Category Archives: Updated
2010 2009 See: www.federalbudget.com
With all the job losses, including mine, here in Wisconsin, you’d think the Governor would be hot on the trail of luring new businesses to the state. But nothing could be more opposite. The Governor and his solid Democrat majorities in both Houses feel that taxing the rich, and particularity businesses, is the hot thing – which strategy has cause numerous large business to either curtail operations, move to more business-friendly states/countries, or shut down completely. Continue reading