- Think you know about slavery? You don’t.
- Demoralization, Destabilization, Insurgency, Normalization
- From The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
- Where Our Tax Money Goes
- Site Theme Change
- Memorializing Our Democatic Party Benefactors on Christmas
- Fossil Fuel Reserve Estimates
- Hussein Care For The Younger Set
- Obama Administration’s Health Care Plan
- The Governor and the Train Set
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Bruce Company
Header ImageMasthead logo image taken just after dawn: 1978, Lower Hadlock, Washington. Nikon F, 52mm lens. Cropped for logo 2001.
Category Archives: Editorials
It was likely that China had to reject the Hummer brand since the Cap N’ Tax bill will mandate that the US force other trading partners to comply with it or face restrictions. With China’s massive polution problems, they had … Continue reading
It must have been one of those years because in all the provinces around it, other people had also become fascinated with smart people, and what could be smarted than nuclear? So it was in that fateful year, just everybody had to have a smart person lead them. All across the kingdom, and in the famous capitol far away by the opposite ocean, the people appointed a man to rule over them who knew nuclear stuff. In his later years the man who knew nuclear stuff became obsessed with pounding nails into wooden boards and, in his spare times, overseeing fair elections held by various tyrants. Continue reading